Corte Formigar is a tourist accommodation that is born from the idea of a careful renovation of an ancient rural house of the ‘700. The restoration of the typical stone façades of the place, combined with the interior design, demonstrate our will to introduce original and modern elements, keeping a look to the past and respect the history of this building. The building is located at the foot of the “Vaio dell’Armaron”, in the heart of the Valpolicella.
Corte Formigar is in a strategic position, halfway between Verona center and Lake Garda. The exit of the South West Tangenziale allows you to reach in a short time and easily the tollgate of the Verona Nord motorway and the airport. Also, we are close to the nature parks of Lessinia and Monte Baldo.
- Breakfast is included in the price with local products
- Possibility of parking inside the property
- Lift Garden and garden with views of the vineyards
- Bikes and E-Bikes (pedal-assisted)
- Wine tastings
- Visits to affiliated cellars
- Information material available
- Possibility to buy tickets at discounted rates for some natural and thermal parks in the area.